Early Help and Improving Life Chances
Early help involves helping children and families as soon as problems start to emerge, or when there is a strong likelihood that problems will emerge in future.
Partners are focussed on improving early help and life chances for children and young people in Central Bedfordshire through a commitment to the following outcomes:
- High quality early years and child care
- Positive, and confident parents and carers
- Young carers identified and offered support
- High aspirations for young people and their families
- Children and young people with disabilities supported to achieve their aspirations
- More families in work and fewer children living in poverty
- Troubled families supported.