Protecting Vulnerable Children and Young People
Central Bedfordshire Safeguarding Children Board is the lead statutory partnership for:
- Coordinating the work done by various agencies to safeguard children and promote their welfare'
- Ensuring this work is carried out effectively.
The priorities of the Board are to:
- Ensure children and young people in dangerous settings have faster, easier access to safeguarding support;
- Ensure the effectiveness of safeguarding and early help support to children and young people living in vulnerable families; and
- Ensure the effectiveness of the Board and partners,
For more information on protecting vulnerable children and young people please visit the Central Bedfordshire Safeguarding Children Board website